Dr. Thomas Andrews MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Tampa, FL

July 15th, 2014
Dr. Andrews was amazing. He came and told me everything that was going to happen before the surgery and then came in as soon as the surgery was over. The whole process took about 20 minutes. Couldnt have been happier!

October 3rd, 2013
Excellent Experience
We found our experience with Dr. Andrews' treatment of our child to be excellent. He was very kind and gentle to our son, explained what would happen even though at our son's young age he probably did not fully understand, answered all of our questions ahead of time and treated all of us with the utmost respect and kindness. The operation was a total success, the recuperation was short and results exactly as expected. We would recommend Dr. Andrews to anyone who needs an expert in the field of Otolaryngology.

May 7th, 2013
Dr Andrews made my son feel better and safe
My son was so excited when Dr. Andrews told him he graduated from "Ear School" today. As I am writing this, I hear him singing in the bathroom about graduating and talking about wanting to be an ear doctor. The audiologist at this practice is wonderful as well. She made him feel very special. From the first time we became patients here Dr. Andrews has always reassured and educated us making us feel better and safe. His care was unbelievable and I would recommend him to everyone. The entire staff was excellent.

April 2nd, 2010
Very competent - Just not personal
Dr. Andrews was the #2 Surgeon recomended to remove my daughers tonsils and adenoids and put in ear tubes. We went to All Children's Hospital - which is the BEST. The Dr. is very business like and spend NO time comforting patient. He is all business and at a time like that it was a little scary.. The nurses at hospital helped make up for that. Several years later we made an appointment at his office, long wait, and again, no personality. He does not come across as caring although I believe he is very detail oriented in examining patient. Just a little too cold for our taste. Being a Pediatric Doctor does require a little more than excellence on the Medical side.