Dr. Thomas Annos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Annos?

February 8th, 2015

outdated practices . not qualified. should not be practicing wasted valuable time with him

May 7th, 2014

This physician was so awesome in practice over 30 years and highly recommended by his patients. I could not conceive for over 10 years, I confided in a close friend whom directed me to Dr.A.. We were living in Nj at the time. I researched his credentials, he is also sited in Top Doctors in America ! I can see why. I did conceive with my OWN eggs at 41.5 yrs old, after trying for 10 yrs! One doc after another, they then said do donor eggs or " I Was too old" . I don't know what I would have done had I not went to Dr. Annos. I did deliver a beautiful baby girl--- I was then 42 !! Dori is now a happy healthy 8 yr old. His staff was awesome, Phyllis, Terri then Sandy really great! Very kind and knowledgeable. He is also an extremely conservative & most compassionate physician. I wish he were still in Nj so many of his patients can TRULY attest to his wonderful skills and success of achieving more than 10 thousand pregnancies in all his years in Nj. Just an incredibly sweet soul whom I will be ever grateful.

October 30th, 2013

Vulnerable

Like most others who visit a reproductive endocrinologist, I was vulnerable and desperate. Dr. Annos' practice made me feel like I was one in a herd of cattle. The doctor did not give me the time to explain the possibilities of my infertility and the treatment. The typical appointment would be Check in, wait for a long period of time, escorted to a room, wait, two minute visit with the doctor, make an another appointment, leave. I cannot shake the feeling that the doctor 's goal was to see many patients as he could in one day. The two minutes I spent with the doctor, his bedside manner had alot to be desired. I left his practice and went elsewhere. Eventually, I did get pregnant. I saw Dr. Annos 10 years ago. I did not realize until late how the mistreatment of Dr. Annos had affected me and I would not want any other woman to go through it.

September 5th, 2012

outstanding surgeon

couldn't conceive until 42 with my own eggs!!!!!!!!!!!! He is awesome! delivered a healthy boy whom I named after him! a GOD send

May 14th, 2012

Nightmare

My first office visit was the only time he and his staff were respectful towards me, maybe because my husband was with me or it could be because we were paying the outrageous $300 fee that they charge for first-time visits. Either way, his staff was rude, uncaring and treated me as if I had no business being there. On another visit, I had a biopsy done and he actually berated me for not eating breakfast before the procedure. He was extremely nasty. He had no answers, so his method is to string you along and repeat tests. I honestly don't know how they remain in business; what a waste of time and money, getting women's hopes up and acting like God. Stay away from this butcher!!!

April 16th, 2009

He is a bad doctor

He is by far the worst RE out there. Stay away.

August 15th, 2016