A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anthony
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anthony Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anthony, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Anthony has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Anthony practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anthony has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Anthony practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.