A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anthony, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Anthony practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anthony has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Anthony practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.