Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Apostle
Dr. Thomas Apostle, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Apostle is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and St. Mary Medical Center. Dr. Apostle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Apostle has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Thomas Apostle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Eugene Harris
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi57
Dr. Viliam Furdik
Pain Management, Neurology, Psychiatry
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Roy Nini
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi19