Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
An excellent doctor!
Doctor Apuzzo has helped my wife and me wonderfully when we have had difficult medical problems and when resolved he has helped us stay healthy to prevent the recurrence of these problems. Most importantly he always takes the time to explain things to us in a most thorough manner answering all of questions. His analysis and successful resolution of our problems have been right on; in short he gives us peace of mind! He is my favorite doctor and I would recommend him to others instantly!.

August 11th, 2015
hard to get a hold of staff

July 22nd, 2015
Only to his convenience I am a diabetic and he has never even looked at my feet this place is a joke

January 26th, 2015
Great Doctor.

June 13th, 2012
Terrible Doctor
I have never had such a terrible experience. Did not listen to one word I said, prescibed same thing I had over and over that does not work. Waited more than 1 hour to be dismissed with no reslution

December 22nd, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr Apuzzo's for over 20 years. He has seen me through a number of conditions, including some serious ones.I am impressed with his approach to preventive medicin and like that he stresses lifestyle changes and good health practices over medication.Office staff is great, unlike most medical offices today.

July 7th, 2011
EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTICIAN
Yes it may be hard to get an appointment,but there is a reason for that (what is worth having ,is worth waiting for)This family doctor is personable and caring, and more importantly he is an outstanding diagnostician !

September 30th, 2010
A very busy Doctor
I really like Dr. Apuzzo. He's been the only doctor that's given me preventative steps to fend off some of the recurring health problems I have, and he knows what he's doing when you get in to see him. The problem is getting in to see him. I've had an easier time getting in to see a specialist. Dr. Apuzzo is constantly busy and if you're sick, getting a walk in appointment with him is like pulling teeth, as is getting any follow up information when you call in to his staff. If you want quality care and you don't mind waiting Dr. Apuzzo is great. If you don't like to wait, you might want to go elsewhere.

June 5th, 2010
I have always found it very difficult to get an appointment with Dr. Apuzzo. If I am sick and need to see him I can never get an appointment. I think he may have too many patients and can't handle them all. The wait when you get to the office is ridiclously long for just a few minutes of his time.