Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Armbruster
Dr. Thomas Armbruster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in Irvine, CA and Orange, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Armbruster is affiliated with St Francis Memorial Hospital, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Armbruster has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Thomas Armbruster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Terrance Daugharty
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.26 mi50
Dr. David Barton
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
San Francisco, CA 0.72 mi32
Dr. Craig Nielsen
San Francisco, CA 0.75 mi33