Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ashcom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ashcom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashcom
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashcom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ashcom, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashcom graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ashcom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Ashcom FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Ashcom practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ashcom has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ashcom practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.