A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ashcom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ashcom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashcom
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ashcom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ashcom, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashcom graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ashcom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Ashcom FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Ashcom practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ashcom has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ashcom practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.