A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ashcom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ashcom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ashcom, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashcom graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashcom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashcom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan