Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Ashcom
Dr. Thomas Ashcom, MD, PHD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ashcom is affiliated with Kansas Heart Hospital, Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc. and Wesley Medical Center. Dr. Ashcom has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Ashcom has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Ashcom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Joseph Zenisek
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jason Tauke
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi28
Dr. Aziz Maksoud
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi23