Dr. Thomas Ateshim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 9th, 2015
Amazing bedside manner!
Dr Ateshim is so caring, he spent so much time with me and didn't make me feel rushed at all. He is very experienced and familiar with my rare condition. Adore him!

April 18th, 2013
copd
This Dr is the best he treats you like family, i will always keep him as my DR, he has helped me with my copd.

April 24th, 2012
I was impressed with the care I was given by Dr Ateshim while I was in the Arrowhead Hospital in Glendale AZ. I was from out of the area and he had never seen me before. He took alot of time to explain every thing to me and my family. I think he is a very caring Doctor. Would like to have him as my ownphysicain, but I don"t live in the Glendale or Peoria area.

November 26th, 2010
Always right.
Dr. Tom as my family calls him, is very accurate with his diagnosing a health problem, almost to a point of "how did he know that?" Great loving and caring Doctor who can't do enough for you. He does take his time with his patients and sometimes you have to wait a few minutes to see him but, he's worth it. He does not stand by the door ready to exit like our last Dr.

May 4th, 2010
he is a very compasionate doctor , you can tell he loves his job. takes time w his patients.... that u don't find very much anymore.

January 31st, 2009
Dr Ateshim seems to be a very knowledgeable and caring person and someone I feel comfortable intrusting my healthcare needs with. As my physician I could give only the very highest marks to Dr Ateshim. Unfortunately, I would have to say that the marks I would have to give the office staff at the practice would not be as stellar as those earned by Dr Ateshim himself. After speaking on the phone with office staff I felt as if my health issues and questions were not worthy of the person's time to whom I was speaking. Not only was the person on the phone rude at times she couldn't take the time to fax a simple authorization for me to return to work to my job after my recent illness. This coupled with a complete lack of time mgmt skills and interpersonal skills could cause some to seek help from another physician (and that would be a shame).