A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Atlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Atlas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atlas graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Atlas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Tustin Medical Center, Tustin, California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lorenzo Atlas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Atlas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Atlas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Atlas practices Diagnostic Radiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Torrance Radiologists.