Learn more about Dr. Thomas Aung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Aung is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aung
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Aung, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Aung graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aung has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Aung MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Aung practice?
- Dr. Thomas Aung has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Aung practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marble Falls, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Austin Internists, Austin Hematologists, and Austin Oncologists.