A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anderson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anderson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Lichen Planus
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Brandt Anderson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Anderson practices Dermatology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Dermatologists.