Dr. Thomas Anderson Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Anderson?

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr Anderson has been my doctor for years. I feel he truly cares about me and my health. I trust his judgement and feel comfortable putting my health in his hands.. I am thankful that he has been my doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Shockingly poor at communication. At one appointment, I complained of chronic itching in my ear. He said it would be too hard to biopsy and then left. Later, my GP identified it as a simple fungal infection that was easily cured with ointment. When a doctor mentions biopsy-ing something and then declines to do so and leaves, it's rather alarming. Treated me like a bug.

Posted on November 23rd, 2012