A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Barton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Barton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Barton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Barton practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL.
See Lake Forest Anesthesiologists.