A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cowan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cowan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Cowan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Cowan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Cowan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cowan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cowan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY and Dunkirk, NY.
See Buffalo Physiatrists.