A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ducker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ducker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ducker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ducker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ducker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Edema
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gunshot Wounds
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducker graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Ducker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Barbee Ducker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Ducker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ducker has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ducker practices Neurological Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Neurological Surgeons.