The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Edwards
Dr. Thomas Edwards, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsfield, MA, with another office in Worcester, MA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Berkshire Medical Center, Berkshire Health Systems and Albany Medical Center Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Edwards has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, MA.
Dr. Ioana Stanescu
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Pittsfield, MA 0 mi28
Dr. Richard Zuflacht
Pittsfield, MA 0.21 mi37
Dr. Thomas Mcnulty
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsfield, MA 0.21 mi42