A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Freeman, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Tissue Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Benedict Freeman FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Freeman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Freeman practices Neurological Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.