Learn more about Dr. Thomas Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Freeman, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Tissue Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Freeman practice?
Dr. Thomas Freeman practices Neurological Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Tampa Neurological Surgeons.