Dr. Thomas Harper III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Harper III?

March 9th, 2016

Dr. Harper is great!

Dr Harper, and everyone that I have encountered at their office, has been great! Don't hesitate to come see him. They treat our whole family.

April 25th, 2012

Terrific Doctor

He is one of the best doctors around. When my son started seeing him, he was so sick that Dr. Harper gave me his personal cell phone to contact him anytime I needed. I have called him numerous times after I started his regular protocol of oxygen and medications when sick and Dr. Harper was always ready to help. He would tell me what I needed to do over the next few hours, and when to call him back to let him know how he was doing. As well as to let me know to call him if his condition worsened. He worked with me on a regular basis so I would not have to continue to have my son hospitalized repeatedly. He is the best. ;)

March 26th, 2010

My doctor for 28 years

Dr Harper has been my asthma doctor for 28 years (since I was a child). I've never had a problem with him and recommend anyone that needs an allergist or asthma specialist to go to him. After having severe asthma problems, having access to 3 offices where he practices and being able to get an appointment if it is urgent on any day is very welcome!

August 17th, 2009

Great Doctor!!!

My son is 5 and has been seeing Dr.Harper since he was 2.He is very kind and sort of wonderful with him.I love him compared to my son's ped.,as a matter of a fact i don't take him for sick visits to his ped.anymore.Dr.Harper sees him right away when he is sick with asthma,and now he has allergies.He is very loving the way he understands their sickness,after seeing him for a sick visits he make a plan.Then your child starts the plan,after 3 days my child is totally well again!(compared to being almost sent to the hospital)!!!He is one of the best*wish there were more like him!!!

March 29th, 2009

Dr. Harper has been my Allergist for years and he is the BEST!!!

May 30th, 2017