A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Henry, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Henry, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Basil Henry MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Henry practice?
- Dr. Thomas Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Henry practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Walled Lake, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists.