A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Julian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Julian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Julian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Julian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Julian practice?
Dr. Thomas Julian practices Surgery and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Preventive Medicine Specialists.