A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lewis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lewis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- S/ M Psychiatry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Barnett Lewis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lewis practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.