A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lewis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lewis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- S/ M Psychiatry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Barnett Lewis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lewis practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.