Dr. Thomas Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Nguyen?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Nguyen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2016

Letdown

July 17th, 2014

No help from this doctor

I fell in a hole and twisted up my knee and this doctor tried to tell me that my flat feet were causing the pain haha! I told him about the popping in my joint and he said to just drink more water haha what a good joke! I did an arthroscopic surgery through an orthopedist (Dr.Hill) at Mercy Hospital, come to find out I have Internal Derangement of the Knee and they removed mass scar tissue during the surgery. Neither of these doctors could figure out what was wrong with my knee even after MRI's and would not help with the pain at all. These doctors made me feel like some junkie trying to scam pain killers or something when I had a legit issue with my leg. Would not recommend either of these doctors to anyone.

March 12th, 2014

RUDE!!!

I simply called to try and set up an appointment with this Dr's office and somehow got through to the Dr. directly. He was very rude, talking over me and was very short. He eventually handed me off to some assistant, and from there I hung up based on his rudeness. NOT WORTH MY TIME OR MONEY!! BE WARNED!!

February 16th, 2011

good rapport

I have been seeing Dr Nguyen for many years. I have found him to be knowledgeable in scope of medicines and practice of medicine. He is involved in patient care and will listen to what I have to say. He is very willing to discuss my personal case and alternatives in treatment.

January 15th, 2011

Writer

Dr. Nguyen is both professional, courteous and caring. He spends the time necessary with each patient while keeping a decent schedule for the balance of his patients. i have been seeing him for abut 10-12 years and have always been pleased with his care.

March 7th, 2010

Good doctor, not that good receptionist.

Very honest, caring approach. Spend sufficient time with patient. Minimum waiting time most of the time. Receptionist is not knowledgeable of insurance options is not that helpful. Feel that doctor does not do complete investigation of possible causes. Great nurse.

June 18th, 2008

excellent physician

Dr. Nguyen is a good doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 17th, 2016