A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shima is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shima graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shima has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Brent Shima DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Shima practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Shima practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.