A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Taylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Taylor practice?
- Dr. Thomas Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Taylor practices Family Medicine near Yulee, FL.
See Yulee Family Physicians.