A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walden is Satisfactory. Dr. Walden has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walden, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walden graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Walden practice?
Dr. Thomas Walden practices Urology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Walden, Dr. Tomas Walden, Dr. Tommie Walden, Dr. Tommy Walden