A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walden is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walden, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Walden graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Walden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Walden MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Walden practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Walden practices Urology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Urologists.