Urologists
3729 Easton Nazareth Hwy
Ste LL2
Easton, PA 18045
610-253-3333
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

excellent, caring doctor

|  Mr. Baron  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Walden performed two operations on me, for my prostrate, neither one was any good. Till this day I am still having problems, my quality of life is terrible. I am unable to get a good nights sleep, before the operations, I used to sleep 8 hours, now I get up 4 to 5 times a night. I had a small problem when I went to him, my urine flow pressure was not what it was, instead of trying out medication, to relieve the problem. (which I didn't find out till after the operations, from another physician) Right away he wanted to operate, which he said was a minor operation, in and out in one day, well I had a catheter in for almost a month, besides, I got infections, and was in the emergency room about 6 times, and had to have a visiting nurse. He is a terrible Doctor, and has the beside manner of a dead fish. My life is ruined, but I want others to know what has happened to me, maybe I can save some on else from going through what I am going trough.

|  Highly Recommend Dr. Walden of Easton  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Walden is courteous, friendly, and I'm am so happy to have found him. He is cognizant of patient's time, being aplogetic when running behind. When you are seen by him, you receive his FULL care and attention. I like him very much and know I'm in good hands, and have also referred him to others.

|  show details
Sep 15th, 2008

overall very happy with the care provided by dr walden.