Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wheeler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wheeler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wheeler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wheeler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wheeler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Orthopedic Surgeons.