A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Williamson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Williamson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Williamson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Williamson practices Family Medicine near Eleele, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Lihue, HI and Ele'ele, HI.
See Eleele Family Physicians.