A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Williamson is Excellent. Dr. Williamson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Williamson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kershaw County Medical Center
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williamson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Williamson practice?
Dr. Thomas Williamson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Camden, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsville, SC.
See Camden Internists and Camden Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Williamson, Dr. Tomas Williamson, Dr. Tommie Williamson, Dr. Tommy Williamson