A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Williamson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Williamson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Williamson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
- Kershaw County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bright Williamson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Williamson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Camden, SC.
See Camden Internists and Camden Gastroenterologists.