A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Badin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Badin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Badin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Badin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Badin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Badin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Badin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Badin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Badin practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.