Dr. Thomas Badin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

July 29th, 2016
I waited 20 minutes before I saw the doctor, but he was worth it!!! I have never had a doctor who spent so much time with me during a physical exam in my lifetime. He was kind and compassionate. I found my new Family doctor

December 14th, 2015
He is a blessing!
Wonderful caring doctor

May 4th, 2015
Dr. Baden is an "Angel" for his Patients
He's Fantastic. A Super Human being. Loving, caring and very inspirational. Someone to be admired, and other Drs to follow his pattern of his method of caring for patients, especially showing concern and caring for the severely handicap. He's their "Angel" and there's no doubt about that!

December 22nd, 2013
Dedicated Doctor
It was a true blessing to have Doctor Thomas Badin do my has bands pre- op exam. He continued caring and visiting my husband in the hospital till he was released. He was there to give me advice and listen to me when I was feeling overwhelmed. It is great t o find a doctor that still gives time to his patients and is so knowledgeable. I wish our insurance would cover him so we can have him as our family doctor.

February 8th, 2013
overall good but sticker shock
Dr. Badin is a caring doctor and he takes his time with his patient. In addition, the staff is generally very good and professional. However, for two years I keep getting billed for extra tests that were given me that I never asked for but got charged heavily for, i was overall healthy and simply went in for an annual physical check up. I was told to take additional exams and tests in the office, performed by in house technicians, all of which came back negative, yet was never informed that the tests may not be covered by insurance. I felt the least they should have done is explain beforehand that the tests may not be covered and give the patient an option to decline the tests, instead of giving the impression that the tests were required. I still recommend them but just wanted other patients to be aware of it.

August 29th, 2011
Dr. Tom is the best!!!
Been seeing Dr Thomas Badin (we call him Dr. Tom because he's like family) for 17 years, and you'll never find a more caring doctor than this man! Also his staff is wonderful (Elizabeth, Dianna!)

August 22nd, 2011
Dr. Badin is the most caring physician I have ever met. He came to the hospital at 10pm after my surgery to see how I was doing. I was shocked!

March 30th, 2011
You couldn't find a better Doctor. He'll be my Doctor for as long as he'll have me.

August 20th, 2009
Excellent Doctor. Extremely efficient and caring. Dr. Badin treats all our family members. I highly recommend him