Learn more about Dr. Thomas Baeker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Baeker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Baeker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baeker graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baeker has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Russell County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Baeker MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Baeker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Baeker has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Baeker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY and Corbin, KY.
See Danville Internists, Danville Hematologists, and Danville Oncologists.