Learn more about Dr. Thomas Baeker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Baeker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baeker
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baeker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Baeker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Baeker graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baeker has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Russell County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Baeker MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Baeker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Baeker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Baeker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Russell Springs, KY and Frankfort, KY.
See Danville Internists, Danville Hematologists, and Danville Oncologists.