Learn more about Dr. Thomas Baeker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Baeker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Baeker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baeker graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baeker has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Russell County Hospital
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baeker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Baeker practice?
Dr. Thomas Baeker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY and Corbin, KY.
See Danville Internists, Danville Hematologists, and Danville Oncologists.