A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bai
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bai graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wei Guo Bai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Bai practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bai has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bai practices Psychiatry near Colton, CA.
See Colton Psychiatrists.