A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bajo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bajo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bajo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajo graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bajo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Bajo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Bajo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bajo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bajo practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Infectious Disease Doctors, and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.