Dr. Thomas Baldacchino MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

October 11th, 2016
Great cardiologist
Dr. B has been my cardiologist for approximately 35 + years. I first saw him because I had a family history of heart problems and was concerned about staying on top of the situation. He has been a wonderful Dr. and friend throughout these many years and I feel he has done a great job. I would highly recommend him. Excellent knowledge, skills, up-to-date on medical advances and great bedside manner to boot.

November 27th, 2011
Wait time to see the Dr. Can be really long. Usually it is because he is handling emergencies in the Hospital next door. I found this annoying at first until I was in the ER next door at St. David's and he had Marcy (his PA) come see me while I was still in the ER. I have no doubt that if I would have needed him, she would have called him and he would have dropped everything to come help. I wasn't in that bad of shape so he did wait till after hours before checking on me. It definitely put a new perspective on those long waits in the office to see him.

March 30th, 2011
A Great Doctor With Too Many Patients
I have been seeing Dr. Baldacchino for about 4 years. On EVERY office visit, I have had to wait an hour or more before seeing the doctor. Several times I have had to leave the exam room to find Dr. Baldacchino and explain that if I wasn't seen immediately, I would have to leave. On two visits I did leave, because the wait was too long and I had other obligations.Dr. Baldacchino is an excellent Cardiologist, I respect him for this and the thoroughness of his exams. However, I am not willing or able to sit in is office for hours when the actual exam only takes 10 - 15 minutes.

April 30th, 2010
great doctor
the best care would not go any where else