Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

3.0

Nov 27th, 2011

Wait time to see the Dr. Can be really long. Usually it is because he is handling emergencies in the Hospital next door. I found this annoying at first until I was in the ER next door at St. David's and he had Marcy (his PA) come see me while I was still in the ER. I have no doubt that if I would have needed him, she would have called him and he would have dropped everything to come help. I wasn't in that bad of shape so he did wait till after hours before checking on me. It definitely put a new perspective on those long waits in the office to see him.

A Great Doctor With Too Many Patients show details A Great Doctor With Too Many Patients
Mar 30th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Baldacchino for about 4 years. On EVERY office visit, I have had to wait an hour or more before seeing the doctor. Several times I have had to leave the exam room to find Dr. Baldacchino and explain that if I wasn't seen immediately, I would have to leave. On two visits I did leave, because the wait was too long and I had other obligations.Dr. Baldacchino is an excellent Cardiologist, I respect him for this and the thoroughness of his exams. However, I am not willing or able to sit in is office for hours when the actual exam only takes 10 - 15 minutes.

great doctor show details great doctor
by maria on Apr 30th, 2010

the best care would not go any where else