Dr. Thomas Barbour III MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

February 1st, 2017
2nd time around
this is the second time I have had Dr.Barbour as my surgeon, once in 1991,second time this last month, he is straight to the point, get's done what has to be done, and follow his orders. Or he will let you know, nice guy, but don't expect a lot of conversation other than your condition. I gave Dr. Barbour a 4 star on bedside manner, just because he will tell you what the condition is, prognosis,solution,and done .

September 23rd, 2015
Sad Representative of a Professional
He is the worst doctor I have ever come across. He doesn't answer your questions, doesn't explain anything and will not entertain alternatives. All he wants to do is surgery. I left the office in tears dues to his degrading, belittling and condescending attitude. He should be removed from this group as he is giving The Orthopaedic Group a bad name. Poor, poor people skills. I guess money is the only motivating factor as to why he practices because it isn't his love of helping people and making a difference in their lives.

May 13th, 2015
This doctor recommended surgery then refused to submit proper paperwork to my insurance and refused to speak to me or the insurance company. He barely speaks to you during appointment and has zero personality.

April 10th, 2015
Fixed my elbow
I had seen another doc in group who turned me over to Dr Barbour for surgery. I had torn the ligaments from my elbow and was in excruciating pain. He operated and I am very grateful to have full use of my arm. Plus I am on the tennis court again. I did not spend enough time with him to comment on his personality.

July 2nd, 2013
Rude, Arrogant, Abrupt
Just think arrogance and unfriendly and here you have this Dr. You are there to be his patient and do as he says. Don't ask about alternative treatments or expect to be treated as a full person, he is above that.