Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Barker
Dr. Thomas Barker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barker is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Texas Health Arlington Memorial and TX Health Arlington. Dr. Barker has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Barker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Barker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Diane Nguyen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology
Arlington, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Karen Klatte
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi20
Dr. David Tietze
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi7