A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Baron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Baron, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Baron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carlinville Area Hospital
- Passavant Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Baron MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Baron practice?
- Dr. Thomas Baron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Baron practices Urology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, IL and Jacksonville, IL.
See Springfield Urologists.