Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Barone
Dr. Thomas Barone, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Barone is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Barone has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Thomas Barone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Eric Ratner
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Philadelphia, PA 0.99 mi27
Dr. Srinivas Bhumi
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
Philadelphia, PA 1.17 mi57
Dr Amy Lyall
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Philadelphia, PA 1.49 mi9