A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barrett, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Barrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Barrett MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Thomas Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Barrett practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.