A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barton, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Barton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Karl Barton MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Barton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Barton practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Pasadena, FL.
See Fort Myers Pathologists.