A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bartow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bartow is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bartow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartow graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Bartow has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Bartow MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Bartow practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bartow has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bartow practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Rheumatologists.