Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bartuska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bartuska, Geriatric Psychiatrist, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartuska
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartuska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bartuska, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartuska graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bartuska MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Bartuska practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bartuska has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bartuska practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Psychiatrists and Orland Park Geriatric Doctors.