Dr. Thomas Basch MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Big Rapids, MI

June 29th, 2015
Thorasic Surgery
I have been with DR. Basch for almost 16 years and before that I lived with a tremendous amount of pain. With all the pain I was in and I didn't have much of a social life and my marriage was starting to go down hill. After meeting DR Basch he listened to my problems and helped me where other doctors could not. I still am working full time and my marriage has never been better and I owe all this to DR. Basch. He is Brilliant and a kind man and a doctor that gave me my life back.

February 14th, 2015
Dr. Bach is wonderful. He is very caring. He is thorough, and listens to what you have to say, and takes my opinion into consideration . I am confident in him and trust him thoroughly . You won't find a better doc.

September 30th, 2013
Compassionate
I have been seeing Dr. Basch for almost 19 years. He is the only doctor I have or ever will trust with my spine. He has done wonders for me and my wife. I have referred many people I know to him.He understands pain, and is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen , and I have seen a lot , especially serving 14 years in the Army. Thanks Dr. Basch