Emergency Physician, Family Physicians
1100 Northside Forsyth Dr
Ste 240
Cumming, GA 30041
678-947-6440
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Great experience!  |  show details
by Katie C. on Aug 14th, 2013

Great experience. I would highly recommend both Dr. Bat and North Atlanta Primary Care.

|  Accountant  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Bat for 10 years. He is an excellent doctor. Ed

|  Finally found a doctor that treats me like a person and not a number!  |  show details
by Katharyn Bracewell on Jan 29th, 2013

My experience at North Atlanta Primary Care and Dr. Bat was wonderful! From the moment I walked through the door until I left each person I came in contact with treated me like I was the only patient in the whole place. Each staff member was so nice and pleasant. I only waited about 5 minutes before the doctor came in to see me. He took time to listen to me and answer all my questions without making me feel rushed. What a nice change from the way most doctors make you feel. I was treated like a person and not a number. I would recommend this doctor and North Atlanta Primary Care to anyone who is looking for a doctor or looking to make a change.

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Would not recommend this office. I have lost my job And have private insurance. Went in for a physical What should be a free visit. Did not know talking to the doctor about other conditions would cost me so much money. They took a well visit and turn it into a big office visit. And turned into 130 dollar Visit. I'm still waiting for months for a refund check On a checks xray that should have been covered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield. These people are crooks and that's why are health system is going to the garbage

|  Thorough and Good - Best Doc in ATL  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

If you are looking for a doctor who is going to treat all your medical needs - North Atlanta Primary Care is it. Flexible hours, equipment and automated records provides all the testing and care in a first rate practice. Dr. Bat is one of the smarted and brightest doctors - he is acutely aware of the latest techniques and drugs in the medical industry. He takes a wholistic approoach to his patients. Friendly and personable. No better doctor around when it comes to family practice.

|  business man  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

as other people have said, he's a doctor for the money

|  Complete Care  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

Hard to see but worth it. Has a large established primary care practice. Open to all your medical concerns.

|  show details
Jun 14th, 2010

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone!! Is a business man first!

|  Simply the best  |  show details
by alphamale on Feb 17th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I was referred to doctor Bat when I moved to Alpharetta in 2000. Simply stated, he's the best primary physician that I've ever had.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com