Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 6th, 2016

Wonderful experience. Best doctor and best practice in Atalanta. No one in Atlanta provides the care and excellent quality of Dr. Bat and North Atlanta Primary Care.

Great experience! show details Great experience!
by Katie C. on Aug 14th, 2013

Great experience. I would highly recommend both Dr. Bat and North Atlanta Primary Care.

Finally found a doctor that treats me like a person and not a number! show details Finally found a doctor that treats me like a person and not a number!
by Katharyn Bracewell on Jan 29th, 2013

My experience at North Atlanta Primary Care and Dr. Bat was wonderful! From the moment I walked through the door until I left each person I came in contact with treated me like I was the only patient in the whole place. Each staff member was so nice and pleasant. I only waited about 5 minutes before the doctor came in to see me. He took time to listen to me and answer all my questions without making me feel rushed. What a nice change from the way most doctors make you feel. I was treated like a person and not a number. I would recommend this doctor and North Atlanta Primary Care to anyone who is looking for a doctor or looking to make a change.

Nov 12th, 2012

Would not recommend this office. I have lost my job And have private insurance. Went in for a physical What should be a free visit. Did not know talking to the doctor about other conditions would cost me so much money. They took a well visit and turn it into a big office visit. And turned into 130 dollar Visit. I'm still waiting for months for a refund check On a checks xray that should have been covered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield. These people are crooks and that's why are health system is going to the garbage

Thorough and Good - Best Doc in ATL show details Thorough and Good - Best Doc in ATL
Oct 3rd, 2011

If you are looking for a doctor who is going to treat all your medical needs - North Atlanta Primary Care is it. Flexible hours, equipment and automated records provides all the testing and care in a first rate practice. Dr. Bat is one of the smarted and brightest doctors - he is acutely aware of the latest techniques and drugs in the medical industry. He takes a wholistic approoach to his patients. Friendly and personable. No better doctor around when it comes to family practice.

business man show details business man
May 30th, 2011

as other people have said, he's a doctor for the money

Complete Care show details Complete Care
May 9th, 2011

Hard to see but worth it. Has a large established primary care practice. Open to all your medical concerns.

Jun 14th, 2010

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone!! Is a business man first!