Dr. Thomas Batchelor Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2016

What once was a good Dr. has sold out to hospital, lost all personal care.

Very poor patient care. Last 4 yrs become almost impossible to get appt with Dr. See either PA or nurse. Now calls to office answered at a call center where the receptionist acceses your records. NOT RIGHT! Lost a surgery date because paperwork sat at their office over a week without completing it and returning to surgeon. Took 3 days of phone calls to "call center". Told they are not allowed to pass calls on to office manager. Suspect there is no longer one at the office, now a supervisor of call center is who you get. Dr Batchelor was fantastic when our family started with him. With hospital take over, SAD. Have moved on to better patient care.

December 3rd, 2015

Excellent Dr and Staff

Dr. Batchelor and staff are fantastic. I have been going to them for 15 years. All good.

August 4th, 2015

something must be wrong with Tommy?

Not sure what's going on with him lately, he's rude condescending and just down right mean. I had to defend myself and left feeling like I had just been berated. I've been a patient for well over 20yrs now and never has he been like this. it's like each time I see him he gets worse. I'm actually concerned for him. Dr. Batcher please take a vacation and come back to being the Dr. you used to be please

May 8th, 2015

Front line staff could not be more discourteous.

February 11th, 2015

One of the best!

I was referred to Dr. Batchelor over 10 years ago by a very 'selective' friend because the person knew I was, too. Dr. Batchelor is so cool, yet professional, is a good listener and extremely knowledgeable. I'm staying with him until...

January 9th, 2014

Long term patient

I have been a patient of Dr Batchelor for 10+ years. I could not be more pleased with the care I've received. The environment is clean and efficient. The staff is outstanding. I am fortunate to be under his and his staff's care as my primary care physician.

May 28th, 2013

Excellant Doctor

Dr. Batchelor is an excellant Doctor!!! I have never had to wait more than a few minutes. To me the staff is very courteous and helpful. His diagnosis is right on the money. He could not be any nicer and spends all the time with me that I need. Thank you Dr. Batchelor

February 26th, 2013

Outstanding!

I highly recommend Dr. Batchelor! He's remarkable! I have never had a physician who actually reads my history/chart before my visits! He is consistently professional, courteous, knowledgeable and patient-centered.

February 1st, 2013

Pharmacist/retired

Dr B's ok but staff are unprofessional. What's with this NP, if rather see the actual dr. Don't they know they're not MD's!!!!

January 28th, 2013

Doc with no time for me

I didn't get a good feeling from Dr. Batchelor. He seemed more interested in getting me out of the room then hearing why I was there! Unfortunately, he seems like one of those docs more interested in $$ than patients!

August 15th, 2012

I feel so fortunate to find him!

April 30th, 2012

Dr. Batchelor is an excellent Physican with a wonderul bedsie manor. He has treated me for the last 12 years for a variety of health issues, and everytime he has given me hope and outstanding care. I highly recommend him to everyone.