Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bates accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Bates practice?
Dr. Thomas Bates practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Orthopedic Surgeons, Morehead City Sports Medicine Doctors, and Morehead City Endocrinologists.