Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Bates MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Bates practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bates has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bates practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morehead City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Swansboro, NC and Beaufort, NC.
See Morehead City Surgeons.