inactive

Thomas E Bates MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 22nd, 2015
Great Doc for Athletes
Wonderful Doctor very understanding and accommodating to us.

September 13th, 2011
Dr Bates is awesome! He seemed very sincere in making sure I was comfortable and explained my diagnosis very thoroughly! He is very intelligent and I have seen all orthopedics in MHC, highly recommend he is the best.

January 23rd, 2011
Highly Recommended!
Dr. Bates is an awesome doctor! I've had my knee operated on 5 times by Dr. Bates over the years. Everything from Arthroscopic to Total Knee Replacements. He has an excellent bedside-manner and he actually listens to what you have to say. He doesn't seem to mind answering any questions I may have for him, unlike most doctors. He is very straight forward and doesn't "beat around the bush". He has a great personality and will actually laugh and carry-on with patients, which is very helpful in lightening the mood, whatever the case. He also has an excellent and courteous staff. I would recommend his services to anyone!

December 14th, 2008
Dr. Bates
Dr. Bates is excellent in all categories. We are very pleased with him, both as a surgeon and a caring doctor.