Orthopaedic Surgeon
3714 Guardian Ave
Ste E
Morehead City, NC 28557
252-247-2101
Locations and availability (1)

|  Total right shoulder surgery  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Dr. Thomas Bates did a Total Right Shoulder Replacement, on me, December 28, 2010. He and Stephen Huber, PA, and the whole staff at Carolinas Center for Surgery, were very professional, in explaining, before and after surgery, all of my options. I have total mobility of my right shoulder, due to this surgery. Dr. Bates will be doing the same surgery to my left shoulder in the near future. At seventy one years of age, I did not think that I would be able to get back to my hobby, of woodworking, but I have. Thanks, to God and Dr. Bates.

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr Bates is awesome! He seemed very sincere in making sure I was comfortable and explained my diagnosis very thoroughly! He is very intelligent and I have seen all orthopedics in MHC, highly recommend he is the best.

|  Highly Recommended!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

Dr. Bates is an awesome doctor! I've had my knee operated on 5 times by Dr. Bates over the years. Everything from Arthroscopic to Total Knee Replacements. He has an excellent bedside-manner and he actually listens to what you have to say. He doesn't seem to mind answering any questions I may have for him, unlike most doctors. He is very straight forward and doesn't "beat around the bush". He has a great personality and will actually laugh and carry-on with patients, which is very helpful in lightening the mood, whatever the case. He also has an excellent and courteous staff. I would recommend his services to anyone!

|  Dr. Bates  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2008

Dr. Bates is excellent in all categories. We are very pleased with him, both as a surgeon and a caring doctor.