A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bauch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bauch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauch graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bauch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bauch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Bauch practice?
Dr. Thomas Bauch practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.