A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomasx Beamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomasx Beamer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomasx Beamer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamer graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Beamer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomasx L Beamer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomasx L. Beamer practice?
- Dr. Thomasx Beamer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomasx Beamer practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Carpinteria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pinellas Park, FL.
See Carpinteria Internists, Carpinteria Family Physicians, and Carpinteria Geriatric Doctors.